Provider Partnership effectively and efficiently assists health plans and payers to manage their provider network at every phase, from market assessment, recruitment of initial build, network optimization and adequacy, to contract and distribution. The use of our proprietary network development and management tools, allows us to deliver the desired results in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Knowing the right questions to ask is a critical component of developing your network.
- Who should contract with our providers?
- Should we do a network assessment?
- How do we determine the optimal players?
- Who should negotiate our contracts?
- What are the best partnership and payment models?
- Who can help with network analysis and filing?
- Can we lease a network?
- What kind of project management should we use?
- Who will help prepare HSD tables to Medicare Specifications for Network Development?
These are just a few of the critical questions that need answers when it comes to setting up the right network. Provider Partnership has the extensive experience necessary to know what questions to ask and what answers are right for your organization.
The benefits of Provider Partnership Network Development include:
- Provider Contracting: Reach out to key market providers, build a cohesive network
- Brand Identity: Enforce reputational benefits and key products from your company
- Strategic Planning: Understand what networks to build, physicians and specialists to recruit
- Business Impact: Establish provider reimbursement parameters and key reimbursement models
- Clinical Impact: Promote opportunities for reducing total care cost and fragmentation
- Operational: Build and negotiate with providers with optimized strategies and contract language
- Financial Impact: Cost savings realized from aligning complementary specialists and providers